After Zaira Wasim and Sana Khan, Bhojpuri actress Sahar Afsha also quits film industry for Islam.

 Bhojpuri actress Sahar Afsha has left the entertainment industry for Islam, as Islam does not allow one to work in this profession. He has given this information through his Instagram account. She is not the first actress who has given priority to her religion over the film industry. Earlier, actresses Zaira Wasim and Sana Khan also left showbiz to become Muslims. Because he believes that a Muslim will never work in the film world.


Sahar Afsha told from her Instagram post, “Even after achieving great success and wealth, she was not satisfied. Because he had never even thought of living such a life. It all happened by chance that I got into this industry. But now I have decided to end all this. I apologize to Allah Pak for my past. Now I intend to live my future according to the command of my Allah Pak. I pray to Allah Pak to give me a good honest life.

Image source: https://www.instagram.com/saharafshaofficial/


Post a Comment

The Muslim Today

Previous Post Next Post